Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friday Practice


Note from John:

The weather for Friday AM should not be much of a problem, maybe 1-2 " of snow forecast.  My schedule in the morning may prevent me from being at practice, if I can get away I will likely be late.  For any who can make it I suggest bringing skate skis and skiing the man made section at the Visitor Center. It is a very short stretch but not bad to start the ski year.  Try a few up and backs without poles then w/poles and try the different skate techniques, especially V-2 and V-2 alt.  I will be at practice Monday and Tuesday next week and will send out a plan for Monday on Sunday.
Best wishes for a Happy Holiday to you all and your families. Think snow!
John T
P.S.  If we get more snow than predicted, you may be able to ski on the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment